What makes me feel the worst?? Shitty food, and half of my normal water intake. Seriously. School ended, the letdown began, and I found myself elbow deep making caramel... and gingerbread. NOT GOOD. I cannot moderate my homebaked goods intake.
So?? Tomorrow I will wake up and keep on going- no need to start over. I can change NOW (and not the past)!
I am getting ready to leave on Tuesday to see my parents, and I am sure that some of the past few days of eating has been because of the looming trip. I want to nip this in the mutherfucking-bud, so I am calm when I get down there.
Any tips from you guys out there when dealing with seeing parents who trigger food issues?? I know I am not the only one who has a challenging past with parents...
Anyway... I am working on an amazing piece of art for my sister. She requested that I make it for her 18th birthday (uh... last August), and due to the fact that I have been busy- I have really only been able to just start working on it. I am really excited to be able to give her something besides a "material" gift. Although the art is tangible- it is really a presentation of who I am.
Have a good night. I hope that I can catch up with a couple of you this weekend as I enjoy the warmth of my couch...