Monday, December 7, 2009

Stinky Horses.

Not sure why I title my post as so, but I didn't really have an intelligent title. One final to go (actually two, but one is optional, and doesn't count against you) in math on Wednesday... Really excited to be done!!

I ran errands with the husband today- I needed new tires, and his care needed repairs... BAM! POW! There goes $1500!! That was like Christmas- three years of it!

... I did get the cutest coat on earth today. It isn't very unique on the outside, just black, but the inside of it is indigo satin (A-M-A-Z-I-N-G). lOVE.

Anyway. It is about ten degrees. PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T FUCKING SNOW! NO SNOWFUCK THIS YEAR... I just don't think I could handle it. There are pictures way back from that time... Before Christmas last year.

In just a week I will be embracing my family for the first time in five years. The shrink and I have been working on preparing for my visit... I need that. I really dig my shrink. If any of you out there live in Spokane (I know of two) I can recommend a jewel. Seriously. This shrink is my magic ticket out of hell, and I am grateful every week to retreat into the safety of her office.

I am going to do well over break with my food stuff. That is all I have to say about food at this moment.