So I feel pretty SHITFUCKINGTASTIC!! I am in good spirits though because we are moving this weekend, and I will be done with this family (inlaw) house/duplex bullshit for good. The husband and I went over to our new apartment tonight to clean, and we planned out where we are going to put everything. I AM SO EXCITED!
The week has been strange as far as food goes... With being at school basically all day I tend to not eat. I used to eat breakfast at 7, and drink a homemade latte around 10, and then not eat until around 8; since I am off of coffee now (fucking- nice!) I have found that I am eating breakfast at 6, and not eating until 8pm, or even as late as 10 because of my new school schedule. If you ever thought that someone who is fat does NOT struggle with the eating extreme of starving... I have struggled with full blown bulimia, and always with binge eating... but also with not eating- calorie restriction (in the negative sense). It doesn't do good for me in ANY direction because I end up eating my daily calories in two shifts: about a 1/3 in the morning, and the rest in one sitting at night. NOT GOOD AT ALL.
My shrink and I work on all of these aspects of eating, but with the new school schedule, and my lack of a mid-morning latte I came to the understanding today that I was not eating for more than 12 waking hours. On Tuesdays and Thursdays it was almost 16 hours... thankfully I think I will be alright since I caught it today, and it has only been for about two weeks. So my goal for the week is to take food items that cannot spoil in my car with me, and remember to stop to eat them in between classes, and during my long study stretches.
I miss keeping up with you guys. I feel consumed with school, and missed out on catch up time during the break because of my visit to the family- then apartment hunting after. I hope that I can post some pictures of my new place with all of my artwork hung :)...!!