I am so tired today!! I feel like I have sandpaper eyes, and every time I blink I feel it!
So I got home tonight, and I was not feeling like cooking anything. We ended up eating a bit of a greasy meal that I am not too happy with. There are some repercussions that come with eating a grease pit that follow along the lines of fucking indigestion.
Oh well.
School is going pretty good, but I am not enjoying my Sociology teacher. He is an unorganized person- it flows downhill from there. I like a teacher that pours it on thick and gives it to me hard (?), or in other words... I would rather get an organized, tough, hardcore teacher that overwhelms me with a ton of work, than the obscure nature of nothing.
I am looking forward to moving this weekend, and starting a new place. Hopefully I can make it an environment that is conducive to studying for me. Right now I cannot stand studying at home.
That is it for now.