I wanted to mention some things that are going really well/fantastic/super right now:
- I am not doing PERFECT in school right now, and I am okay with it. I may be looking at the first quarter where I won't get all 4.0's(not even one)... I am working hard on keeping it in perspective that I will still have a rocking overall GPA for my transcript of 3.9...
- I have started an amazing friendship with my former psychology/child development instructor, and it makes me really happy to spend time with her. It is really fun to be able to talk with someone who thinks seeing a shrink is normal, and NOT seeing one is insane.
- Through my new friend, I found the best coffee house EVER- art, antiques, magenta walls.
- I am doing really well keeping the melanoma situation in check, and made a compromise that I would worry when it is time (with any more bad news)... not before.
- The husband is going to start going to our couple's therapist by himself every other time, which is a huge step in the right direction because he is starting to see that he *might* have some stuff to work through.
- The new apartment is fucking fantastic.
So I just wanted to talk about some of the good things that are going on. My writing tends to be on just what is frustrating, or how I am going to change problems, and I often forget to be thankful for what works. I hope you might enjoy something more refreshing too.
I had a REALLY good day with food- it wasn't crazy in either direction.
This weekend is going to be good, and I am GOING TO POST PICTURES of what the new place looks like with all of my artwork hung.