Buried in schoolwork. Same story! Although I have this rather bad itch now... not THAT kind of itch... My pretty excision is healing well, but the reaction in the area around it is out of FUCKING CONTROL. It is fairly ironic that the missing flesh-hole would heal so beautifully, but that the skin around it would freak out in protest. IT ITCHES LIKE POISON IVY.
Anyway. Trying to get caught up, and doing a pretty good job of it. I am really getting my ass kicked by the amount of information that I am having to learn- it hurts!
Eating is fluctuating between pretty good, and moments of insanity (like a double bowl of raisin bran at 11pm last night). I guess I am working on moderating my thoughts... I have my results coming in on Friday, and although I compromised that I wouldn't actively worry about it, that doesn't mean that something deep down inside is not in the grips of it.
Crap! I forgot to post pictures! In the move we misplaced our camera USB-thingy, and I have so many pictures to share... Frankenstein-back... all of my hung artwork... the apartment... I have to find that cord!