I am feeling sick again, and after my last sick-catastrophe-trigger-fest... I want to be calm as I face it again. I ate skittles and pasta for almost two weeks straight during the beginning of the month when I was battling bronchitis, and I cannot tell you what that did to me... literally... I am too embarrassed to talk about what that period of eating did to my body. It was incredible, and now when I look back I can understand that I chose very nutritious foods-- the backlash from the skittles/pasta diet was nnnnnooooooooootttttt good.
My husband an I have been had multiple emotionally charged conversations over the last 24 hours, and I feel like I am doing pretty good with them. Except that I feel as if I am getting sick.
I have two days left of the quarter. No classes, but I turn in my research on Wednesday morning, and then dash into a Sociology final.
And then I will be back.