Since finishing the quarter (one stage of many research papers), I have done plenty of sleeping, catching up with friends, bills, and started the cleaning that piled up while I was busy.
The last four evenings have been rough, as the temptation to sleep through the period in the morning I have the most trouble with has been great. I have been getting up around 10am, but unfortunately that has included a bedtime of too late. School begins again a week from tomorrow, and I need to get it back in line really fast... In the morning (because of the narcolepsy) I am unable to function, even after my meds kick in, but I usually have to start getting ready for the day during this terrible time. To sleep past this shitfest is amazing... it just does not fit in with how the rest of the world works.
The focus of food has been fleeting this week-- I made a deal with myself that I would just eat whenever/whatever I wanted... instead of an out-of -control-bingefest, things have been kind of quiet. I have not done anything crazy, but part of the deal was to not analyze the shit out of the content of what I ate... so there is the end of my food report.
The last two weeks have been pretty intense in therapy, and life... I am feeling pretty good, and the urgency from the pressure I was putting on myself is gone!