I was in the kitchen, doing dishes, and was being pestered by my two dogs (on the left Lulu and on the right Stewie) for any type of tasty handout. This is a normal activity and it is why we keep a blanket ("BED") in the kitchen. So, I kept tripping over them and stepping on their toes- finally after five squeals and a lot of hurt feelings I told them to get on their bed. As you can see, from my cell phone picture, they both got on their beds. This is how they stayed for the entire time I was cleaning. Pouty, hurt feelings and looks of despair... I wish I could have taken an audio of the sighing that was taking place. Oh my god! It was pitiful. We call Lulu "Pout Dog" because she is the original pout master but she has also versed Stewie, the puppy, on how to appropriate garnish sympathy from longing looks and sad sighs. HA!