Sunday, December 28, 2008

Heat Wave!

Just the other day On my way down... asked me what would happen if our weather suddenly took a turn and warmed up drastically? 

IN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS IT TURNED INTO FIFTY DEGREE WEATHER. All I can hear from my open window is the pitter- patter of a huge meltdown. Our roof had about more than three feet of snow on it and now it is all coming off. Unfortunately, some of our gutters didn't make it through the snow and near- zero temperatures and we are a little worried that our basement might get some flooding. We will see...

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ME!?!?!??!?!????!!!! I GET A MUTHERFUCKING BREAK FROM SHOVELING! I AM GOING TO THE GYM TO HAVE A CLIMATE- CONTROLLED, PEACEFUL WORKOUT TODAY!!! YEAH! 

I just wanted to announce that to everyone because I have been bitching about the snow shoveling for... lets see... at least nine posts... maybe more. I will have to tell you of my glorious trip to the gym later today.