Monday, December 29, 2008

For all of you who sympathized with me... IT IS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE...

NO, not my bingeing! NO, NOT BIRTHDAY CAKE AND PIZZA! 

The MUTHERFUCKING SNOW! I started shoveling a while ago and had to stop because I couldn't keep  up with it. It is so bad. I am sure I will have a four hour shoveling tale tomorrow (that you may or may not care to read). 

Anyway. Enough about the white, powdery stuff (?)...

I am diligently working on my little goal (319 by January 1st). I had a bit of a problem with what I spent my calories on yesterday- I only consumed about 15% of my calories in veggies and fruit because we ran out. Now, we did have a meltdown yesterday, and I was able to get out of the house but since I lost my wallet I needed my husband to get cash out or go shopping with me and he was at work, I had to wait. I didn't eat more than I wanted to it is just that my body responds with a little more weight loss when I eat a larger percentage of my calories in veggies... I am on my way down on the scale though!

WAIT! The snow just stopped and for ten seconds the sun came out! HA! It was like a brief moment of bliss... I am going to go jump on the opportunity and do some shoveling!