"Wouldn't it suck if something terrible happened on the way to buy LIQUOR? We are risking getting in a wreck to bring a stupid bottle of rum to a Christmas dinner."
Flash forward about forty- five minutes:
"OHMYFUCKINGGOD! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WALLET!?!?!?!?"
Yep, that is right... My wallet fell out of my pocket after I left the liquor store. In the snow, in the parking lot. Merry Fucking Christmas! No one turned it in and it certainly wasn't in that parking lot ten minutes later when we realized it was lost and went to look for it. Gotta love it! Someone probably thought it was a Christmas miracle and picked it up.
Anyway. My blood pressure is up and I am fucking pissed because it could have been prevented. I won't list all of the things that I did or that happened that could have been changed because it is too late! I might be a little grumpy for a real post so I am going to chill out and then try to post later. I just wanted to bitch about it!