Monday, December 22, 2008

Positive Thinking.


Here I am, laying on a beach in Hawaii. I am in the shade, under a tree, staring up through the leaves. The temperature is in the mid- eighties and the breeze is blowing gently. Just a few yards away the waves are crashing into the shore and it just couldn't get any more peaceful than this. 

Nice thoughts for a shitty, snowy day. I shoveled for three hours today, all by myself. My husband worked early and I had to take on the task on my own. I am happy because I burnt some serious calories but I worked so hard that I am a bit fragile this evening. My body is screaming for mercy! Mercy! I keep telling myself that it will be over soon (not) and that it won't snow forever. 

I just wanted to give a quick update. I am in lactic acid overdose mode and so I am going to go lay back down and try not to move. 

You all have been so amazing the last week. The support has been just what I needed. Thank You! Oh, I added the follower button. Someone pointed out that I didn't have it up...