The point is, we take pictures of some of our curbside donating and I wanted to give honor to this particular instance. This couch was on our curb for about two minutes before it attracted a swarm of cars. It is the ugliest couch that I have ever seen and was from the darkest depth of our basement BUT NOTHING HAS EVER DISAPPEARED FASTER! I think it lasted thirty minutes and that was as fast as one of the swarm could get a truck to take it away.
This picture is especially near and dear to us because it was before we fixed up the front of our house. It had been used as rental property before and had not been taken care of for years. This picture kind of makes the package whole. Dead Lawn. Trash from the neighbors across the street who just threw shit in our yard.
Got to love Spokompton!