So, I guess I am trying to use my power of anticipation to think about the next three days. I am trying to think how I can do something positive all three nights...
1. Tonight I will only eat two pieces of pizza and not order four pounds of cheese extra.
2. Sunday night I am making dinner and I will choose to make a fresh fruit salad for dessert if I make dessert at all.
3. On Monday night, I will choose a restaurant that will have something on the menu that I can feel good about ordering and I will NOT have snacks when I go to the movie after.
I am not trying to go crazy with rules but I feel if I allow myself some freedom but stick to my boundaries, I will feel really good about my choices. I typically have issues with ordering at restaurants because I will tell myself to order whatever I want and that I will put half aside to not eat... the problem is that I usually end up eating that other half too. I would like to order something that I can eat all of if I want, without having to have the battle of putting half aside.
I will let you know how it goes!