Disclaimer: I just finished eight hours of paper-writing madness... so if this doesn't make sense or it appears I have lost my mind... please wait a day or two and things will go back to normal...
In my case she is a trigger- shaker. All of my anxiety over school has come rushing out! Blah! It is not her fault though, I would like to say that she reached into my mind and made me hungry... It is your fault lady! Unfortunately, on my journey to health I have to admit that my anxiety causes me to want to eat for hours at a time.
I found myself lurking in the kitchen today. I didn't even turn on the lights but would slide in and take a little extra here and there. It was stupid. I ate 3100-ish calories (confession) and that is pretty fucking high, since I didn't exercise and sat at my computer all day. I don't feel like the world is ending but I am pretty sure that I ate around 2500... I just DO NOT LOSE WEIGHT EATING LIKE THIS WITHOUT EXERCISE.
I am feeling hopeful though, I have the first draft of the paper written and all I have to do is add a conclusion within the next day. Then I can forget about it until Saturday when I have to touch up for the final draft. I can calm the anxiety and relax because the bulk of the work is done.
I am trying to keep up with the reading but I have some serious studying for my other two classes to do in the next couple of days so we are looking at Friday being the first day I can spend a couple of hours doing some inspirational reading. I love you guys!
I have a really full day tomorrow and I have the goal reel myself back in by eating three meals and one snack around 1700 calories total. We will see!