Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snack Attack! Rusty Brain.

The last two hours have been concentrated on a SNACK ATTACK! I am pushing to get to bed right now because if I write a huge post I am going to want to include a SNACK BREAK in the middle of it. The SNACK ATTACK is not the end of the world but it did just kill the caloric progress that I made during a killer workout today. BAM! Gone in bread and string cheese! 

Really, what I am snacking over is my frustrating day of intense studying and the realization that I forgot how and that I have a lot of work to do. It takes discipline to stay focused and commit to getting it done and doing what I have to do to retain the information. I forgot that I am the type that has to read it, read it again and take notes, make flash cards and then take more notes during class and relate the info I have read to what is in class. Then when the test or final comes it starts all over! It is not a bigfuckingdeal once I get used to it but it was pretty uncomfortable today. 

If I don't go to bed right now I my SNACK ATTACK is going to turn into a binge and I am not going to binge over a rusty brain. GOOD NIGHT!