Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Some kind of Stomach Bug. Shit.

I am not dead yet but I feel like I am dying! Saturday night I started to get some stomach issues (not the vomit type) and thought that I might be having a fiber overload. It continued into Sunday and yesterday- last night I got feverish and a double dose of Pepto didn't even touch what was happening. I had a rough night. I didn't eat any fiber yesterday (no veggies or fruits) and this morning when I woke up to get ready for therapy and then school... well, lets just say I was hoping for a miracle that I could make it through everything without having to leave. 

I survived without an accident (that sounds funny AND gross). I went and got bananas, crackers, broth, a different medicine for my issue and applesauce. I have been downing peppermint and chamomile tea and trying everything I can. Tomorrow is my long day at school and I need to be a little bit more confident by then. 

For now I am going to lay in bed and be grumpy and achy. I am going to make sure I throw in a few incoherent statements and give my best groans for when I am feeling the worst. I may do a little studying and I definitely will be snuggling in with my cats. 

blahblah.