Last night as I made the decision to skip my weigh in this week. I am going to wait until I am feeling better and have less symptoms. I have been drinking lots of broth (sodium-tastic) and my fingers and ankles are a bit swollen. I have also been following the banana, cracker, applesauce and gatorade recommendations for the "issue" I am having and I know that my water retention is high. My stomach is also tender and tight feeling... no use upsetting myself. I have been eating really well but I am staying far away from the scale for the next few days because I don't want to frustrate myself. I think I am making the right choice- I have to give myself a bit of tenderness. I think that I will weigh in on Monday and then continue the weigh-ins on Monday from now on.
For now that is it. I will try to post later tonight when I get back from my last class!
Hey. Thank you guys for the sympathetic words you gave me yesterday!