I read the best post today on SiftingFifty about accomplishments and being positive (in a real way-- not the panda bears and butterflies sitting under rainbows way). This blogger makes me laugh because she also measures her weight in Sticks of Butter Lost. As in converting her pounds lost into the equivalent of sticks of butter lost. That is a new and original take on weight loss that makes me smile every time I read it.
I am struggling with food and exercise today. I haven't gotten to the bottom of it emotionally yet (you can bet that I will lay it all out there when I do). I guess in my food/exercise struggle I am disconnecting with my emotions. I am just trying to maintain food sanity-- which is better than all out loss of control. I usually try to do better than sanity maintenance but we all know that you do what you can in the moment.
I am have a huge test on Monday and have a lot of studying to do tomorrow and Sunday. I am making it my goal to go to the gym both days. I know that we will be eating poorly on Sunday during the superbowl and I want to make sure that I eat the least amount of the bad shit and make sure that I get some material to make a large salad or something tasty but moderate so I can stay away from the mass consumption of terrible food.
I will keep you guys updated! Hey! Friends! Some of blogland is slow right now and I miss those that are struggling with it! Come on guys, you can do it! Even a little tiny bit will do!