Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crammed it full... and now it is going to explode...

My stomach or my head? Of course... my mind... it is full of information that I have to know from 5:30-7:00PM tomorrow, and then after I can reject what I don't agree with, or don't want to retain-- ha! I studied and did some housework today. Went to the gym. Studied. Watched a fantastic, new episode of Family Guy tonight! Talked to the husband. Ate a little too much (not bad), and skipped my veggies... it is all about compromise to make it through, and sometimes average works as good as fantastic-- when you are facing a binge trigger. 

I have a rather large post for Tuesday in development... I will be missing tomorrow due to the final push of my exams! I had some inspiration today when I was at the gym about what is EASIER in life... Anyway. Goodnight to all!