Monday, March 16, 2009

Onward into withdrawal we go...

I am knee deep in withdrawal from salt. Fuck me. Yesterday I had between 2000-2500 mgs and today I won't be over 1800- IT IS ON! This is turning out worse than the sugar withdrawal. When I took thirty days off of sugar it was bad at night, but it was a personal experience... I can't really explain it except that TV DIDN'T BOTHER ME... like shows or commercials. WITH THE SALT WITHDRAWAL IT IS OUT OF CONTROL. I can't even stand to see a flash of potato chips, burgers, or any food that is salty! Oh my god! Why don't they talk about this?? People talk about what sugar does but there is only a fraction of that information available on salt. Anyway. This is not even extreme salt avoidance- just cutting down! Jesus! I cannot even imagine what it be like to go even lower! Now please understand that this is an experiment and part of a doctor/shrink plan... I know that sometimes people get extreme with things to lose weight... I wouldn't do this without some guidance- although everyone should always avoid eating the amount of sodium I did last week. Anyway. I am holding strong right now. I am FUCKINGHUNGRY even though I am not- I know that I am craving sodium and not actually hungry for food. I am going to read blogs and watch TV in hopes that I can chill out. I will keep you all updated on this occurrence... of SODIUMWITHDRAWALHELL!