I woke up Sunday morning with a calmer mind and ate an okay breakfast, and even baked some pork and chicken ahead of time for dinner this week... I received a late invitation for Easter Dinner (the husband was working), and accepted. The woman who cooked is a box/package/instant kind of gal and the food was terribly salty and fake. I did eat a plate of food, but declined to stuff myself because of the super high salt content. We sat around and talked for about two hours after and enjoyed fruit and a cupcake for dessert... and then trouble started...
I left their house around 7:30PM and stopped at Walgreens because I need a new tube of under-eye- dark-circle-eraser... AND SOME CHOCOLATE (honestly I went for chocolate... then the makeup). I got home and over the course of three hours ate five pieces of pizza, three diet sodas, a bit of candy, and a little bit of chocolate. I actually didn't like the chocolate very much that I bought... but I sure enjoyed the five pieces of pizza I found in the back of our spare freezer.
I HAVE THE WORST STOMACH/INTESTINE ACHE TODAY and it is all my fault. I am in the middle of binge hangover #2,243 (or something like that). Now five pieces of pizza is not a large binge, but after a salty dinner- it is.
I am calm today (and sick). I have to go face my classes with a terrible ache in my gut. I had a yogurt for breakfast (which is the best home remedy for a stomach ache I know), and I think I am going to have a yogurt, fruit, and Probiotic smoothie for lunch.
Just trying to regain some control today. I have a shrink appointment late this afternoon. I am not going to beat myself up. I am going to do what I need to do... I had my temper tantrum over my weight frustration, and now it is time to move on and face the task at hand.