Anyway. I went to our couples therapist by myself today (I have a personal shrink also). It was really painful because we hit on some "hot" topics... like my issues from a stint in the ministry (1999-2003... may it rest in peace). GOD ISSUES. That was ugly- sobbing, mascara running, resentment- lost in the hypocrisy that is ministry in modern times! We won't go back there tonight because I have a therapy hangover and could be pushed back into the howling with the slightest shove. I don't profess a certain strain of faith now (by the way). Part of recovery though (food addiction, eating disorders galore), is finding something of a higher power.
I was kind of surprised at the stuff we talked about. I am quick to shy away from talking about those ministry years, faith, God issues, etc.
Hmm... OH YEAH! I ordered the Body Bugg thingy... just in an attempt to gain a real perspective on how many calories I am burning with (or without) my workouts... and kind of narrow down my daily calorie limit. Just to take the unknown out of the equation.
Okay. Bye Bye!