Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fourth day in moderation...

I am on my fourth day of moderation... it is hard to keep from the extremes of food obsession, cravings, and rationalization (which I always know is a lie, but I allow myself to accept the lies). I am feeling better. I have been struggling with my digestive system since I went back to school, and it seems that when I calm down- as in not stressing about trying to REALLY cut my calories, and not stressing because I am eating too much... the digestion chills out and is just regular (hahhaa, that sounded funny). It seems that people with high anxiety have stomach issues/ digestion upsets...

I am going to wait until next Monday to weigh-in. I just got my Body Bugg working. I must say that the food list/calories consumed menu is not as good as the program I was using (Fitday). Obviously the ability to know how many calories my body is burning is amazing... but in the future I hope they improve the food lists and calories consumed program. Tonight I will know what my daily calorie burn is because I started wearing it last night. Interesting stuff! I MUST SAY that I have fat arms and the band definitely highlights this because it kind of squeezes it and my fat sticks out on either side. It is not too tight... I just have a pretty fat upper arm. It is going to take a while for me to get used to it on my arm with short sleeves!

Anyway. I am glad you guys are interested in the Nuru Card things I reviewed! Someone asked me if I had done the exercises... YES! They are challenging!

Okay! Have a good day... I am off to cram my head full of biology.