It was a rather boring week. Exciting that I knew I was losing weight, but a lot of the temptation to blow it is gone. When you see those numbers at the end of the day... it doesn't feel so good to know you didn't fulfill your commitment to yourself. I didn't exercise as much as planned, but did do a lot of extra stuff associated with being active- it enabled me to make up for the lack of exercise. Obviously I want to reach my goals of cardio and muscle building, but during this tough quarter in school I can concentrate on my studies, and not freak out if I don't make it to the gym.
And it really is about moderation right now. Keeping my goal to 1800 calories is not torture. I eat really, really well for about 80% of my daily calories. The other 20% is usually spent on a little salty bullshit, and a bit of chocolate. IT IS WORKING! Seriously. If I lost three pounds a week for the next year I would be at my goal weight next April. Even if it was two pounds a week I would still be very close. It is progress I can subscribe to... because I am not patient, and I know how quick a year goes by. I know that I can do this.
Anyway. Off to cram my head full of the molecular structures of proteins!