I am going to take the next few days to deal with a family meltdown we are in the middle of. My husband's parents are unable to take care of their own financial situations and now there is a fucking nightmare on our hands. Our savings is going to disappear. I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY ABOUT THIS SITUATION. I really can't tell you. I was asked to stay out of it because of the "touchy-ness" of the emotions, and I warned my husband that it would explode if him and his brother did not address it. It
FUCKINGEXPLODED today at 1108AM. I don't even know what to do. Since his parents are insane- they are bringing the entire family into financialruin with them, including my husband and I.
My goals are to continue dealing with this crisis without putting myself into another crisis by gaining weight. I cannot handle any weighing-in until things are over, and I can deal with my own shit. I also would like to maintain composure. That will be the harder than keeping the calories out of my mouth. I want to verbally punish my husband and his entire family right now, but I know that it will just result in further issues.
I will update as soon as I can. I am always reading!