Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Strength before the Weigh.

I did a baaaad thing. I jumped on the scale today. One day before weigh-in and one day after eating sausages. Both of those are NONO's in my book- what happens when you break rules (that you put in place for your own (mental) safety? BITINTHEMUTHERFUCKINGASS! I freaked out because I was up... and I am not supposed to be up... but maybe I am since I had a snack down on some big sausage (not that kind you dirty whores) and they are loaded with sodium. 

I am preparing for a problem on the scale tomorrow. Instead of a freak out in the form of food I tried to watch my sodium today, and decided to eat a few less calories than usual. Just to show myself that I didn't have to blow it up the opposite way (like a pint of ice-cream).

So I am done for tonight!