Monday, May 25, 2009

It is 1:19AM...

There is rarely a time in my life now days that I choose to be up this late... the husband and I took a two and a half hour walk today (gomutherfuckingcalorieburn!). I am up and uncomfortable because I feel like I might have a lower UTI (sorry, I know TMI), and I have only had one other seven or eight years ago... I am a light sleeper, and very VERY sensitive to any kind of body sensation when I sleep-

especially the urge to pee!

The other problem is that I made a blister on top of new skin from last week's blisters. I have a FUCKINGBLISTERMINEFIELD on the balls of my feet right now. I am going to have to take a week off from fabulous walking to let these bitches heal. I will have to go hit the pool I guess. These new colonies hurt sssoooo bad. 

In other news... I did my measurements for my body today, and I lost four inches off my waist in the last sixteen days. THAT made my day.