I spent ALL DAY studying- I took small breaks to clean the kitchen, and go to the gym. I have so much information crammed into my head that I am feeling a bit dizzy... Huge bio test tomorrow!
Today has been a few steps down the calm ladder, and it looks like this in-law crisis might be settling down- for now. I hope so. I am in my final three weeks of the quarter, and have tons of studying to do. I want to make sure that I don't let their bullshit put my grades in jeopardy. I am looking forward to my shrink appointment on Wednesday, so I can debrief from some of last week.
I start physical therapy tomorrow- for my back pain/posture/neck pain/migraine... I am not sure what treatment is going to look like, but I have to do something quick because my migraines are getting more frequent. I carry every bit of emotion in my mid/upper-back, and my doctor is predicting that when I study for hours on end and then get stressed out that it causes the migraines. I hope that it helps. I kind of fell behind with blogging, and haven't talked a lot about this, but I am going to do what I can to take care of it!
Thanks for all of the kind words this week guys! I felt pretty supported by all of you (where I struggled with support on the home front)! My surrogate family!