Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am going to throw a fit...!!

My last weigh-in was on May 20th. Last week I skipped my weigh-in after the in-law shit wave hit. I am fucking frustrated right now... because I have seemingly hit a plateau. In the last twelve days I have made a calorie deficit that should have caused a five pound weight loss. I weighed last Thursday- after the in-law explosion and was at 294. I told myself it was because of the eight hour stress out that happened. I weighed Sunday- 293.6. I weighed today- 293.6 (and yes, we have two scales). I have consistently had three pound losses for the five weigh-ins prior... and I know that there are possible contributing factors... stress, stress, sodium, more sugar/starch (same amount of calories).

The point is that I depend on my weigh-ins for my sanity, and that is not good. It makes me want to knock all of my teeth out! I guess that I have done great in the area of NOT bingeing away my angst (with the lack of loss, the inlaws, school cramming)- but I am fucking pouting! I did the work! Where is the loss?!

I am at 70 pounds lost... and this is one of those times where I would gain weight in the past. My previous behavior would be to binge and graze. When I weighed today- well, I have had quite a few conversations with myself since then. I want to fucking chow down. Pizza (I had grilled chicken, green beans, and artichokes), Pints of ice cream (I had four Hershey's kisses)...

Anyway. My thoughts are all over the place. I am trying to hold it all together for the next two weeks until school is done for the quarter. Once it is done I can look at hitting the exercise really hard to see if I can break through this lull. I am really, really, really, really frustrated.