Thursday, June 4, 2009

Husband gone. Cleaning. Quick update.

The husband left this morning to fly down to Florida to help one of his friends move back to the Spokane area. I had a relaxing day. I got a TON of cleaning done tonight- mostly to suck the animal hair off of everything (two dogs, three cats). It is kind of nice to have the bed to myself, and to be able to just cook for myself.

I usually freak out when my husband leaves, but only because he usually goes to his parents' house... this time is a bit different!

Burnt quite a bit of calories cleaning today. I am feeling a little better about my plateau... like maybe I can hold on and not ruin everything while I wait. I really appreciate the encouragement I have gotten from all of you guys in the last two days. THANK YOU!