Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stupid blood-test-fast!!

There are enough issues in my life with food... I absolutely hate when I have to fast for a morning blood test. Especially when it is for a life insurance policy. Grrr... like the bullshit they are putting me through isn't bad enough. When you are my weight they tear your medical history apart before they will give you a firm price! I am just feeling extra-grumpy because I have to fast from 10pm- 930am! If it were a choice I would be fine! I am going to keep writing sentences ending with!! WTF!!??

Haha! I just made myself laugh. I am having a fantastic food day. It was a peaceful day for me. The nighttime always brings some anxiety forward because it is the main time period for my hunger issue/food cravings/plain insanity, to rear it's ugly head. I just displaced it onto the life insurance company.

I am sure I will survive!

I have spent the day catching up on reading blogs, and got bored and changed the title picture on my own blog. A muted piece of one of my paintings... the colors are actually amazingly bright, but there is so much color that I couldn't see my title. I got some encouragement from some of you to show a little more artwork. As soon as I can figure out how to post a picture and keep it from being copied/cut/duplicated, etc- I will start posting more of them. I don't know if that is possible with "blogspot" though. Does anyone know?? I may have to link it to another site?