Sunday, July 12, 2009

This Woman is a BIG DEAL...

And quite understated for the successes she has seen... in two years FIXING MYSELF THINNER has lost 133 pounds (344 down to 211)... She runs under the radar for a lot of people because she is not flamboyant, and does NOT toot her own horn. HERE IS A TOOT FOR YOU BBUBBLYB!! TOOT! TOOT! She is celebrating her two year blog anniversary, and her 200th post!!

She was one of the first couple of bloggers I came into contact with, and ever since then I have followed her blog religiously. Her whole person approach is something that I admire, and am working on myself. Her weight loss has never been extreme, but it is funny- wouldn't we all like to be where she is in just two short years? How about the lifestyle change she has made? Because of her modesty I believe she doesn't always get the admiration she deserves...!!

Reading her story has been joyful, sad, teary, exciting, calming, and she has gone through a lot. She is a survivor, and now a participant in life and I just think she is the perfect mixture of consistency, moderation, perseverance, and KICKINGSOMEMUTHERFUCKINGASS! Her husband made some changes along with her (to keep up with her changing lifestyle... don't get left out!!), and I think that is testament to the light that shines through her.

If you haven't checked her out... do it!! I promise that you will see an amazing, inspirational story!

TOOT! TOOT YOUR HORN! TOOT!