Thursday, July 2, 2009

Weight Loss Update...

I have not updated my weight since June 18th... I did mention that I was 288 pounds on my updated pictures post... which would have been a two pound loss since the 18th... but I have lost FIVE POUNDS!! I just weighed in at 285!! FUCKINGFANTASTIC!! Yay! I have been working out so hard at the gym, and adding in other activities to increase the burn.

I have noticed that there are no accidental weight loss weeks anymore. In the previous 400 (more or less) attempts to lose weight I have always been in the beginning phases of loss where you lose more than you think you should because of various influences. Like the first big drop of water weight, or when you drop a bunch just because your sugar consumption is cut. I have developed a base of eating that is pretty stable, lower in sodium and sugar- if I don't keep it at that level my body reacts.

I started this journey on September 29th of last year, and I never could have imagined that I would have made it this long!!

For just a minute I want to highlight the comments I received from you guys on my last post- they were amazing. You give love so freely!! It made me feel so good, such a confidence boost!! I hope that I can give you guys love back sometime in the near future!!