Monday, August 31, 2009

Bored, inlaw invasion, eat please.

I don't have a lot of energy this morning, and I am terribly bored with my own thoughts (writing) at this particular moment... the brother-inlaw will be here this afternoon. Fuck. He is such an FUCKINGASSNUT.

I am sure that I will have more to say later... I am just feeling kind of tired, blah, and sore. I was on a ladder for almost eight hours yesterday, and I had no idea how sore that would make me. eeek!

While I am hard at work I am struggling with eating during the long hours. I have to be really careful with this because if I end up crashing... it amplifies the night eating problems. Saturday at 830PM I stopped working and realized that I had only eaten 140 calories since breakfast fourteen hours earlier. Just not a good practice.

Alright. Done for now.