Another post starting with deep thoughts on tropical fruits... last week it was fancy papaya, and this week it is guava nectar in my smoothie. The total of the smoothie consists of 1/2 cup of organic guava nectar, 6 ounces of french vanilla bean yogurt, 3/4 cup of frozen blueberries, and a cup of frozen black cherries.... so fucking good. I am NOT a complicated smoothie kind of girl, and prefer the traditional type (without 800 calories) fruity concoction... no powders or spinach for me!!
Anyway, if you are still reading after that exciting start... it is getting fucking hot (OVER 100 DEGREES) today, and just in case I had not mentioned it before Spokane is not really an AC kind of place. Now I know that some of you just rolled your eyes (Las Vegas, Texas)... so that will be all.
I really wanted to talk about the migraine update, but I will have more on either Monday or Tuesday, so I am going to talk of it then (one concise post, rather than dragging it out over many). I even bore myself sometimes.
I ate dinner late last night, and ended up eating extra after that. Just a hiccup, and not something that will spoil my life. I think I ended up eating near 3000 calories for the whole day. I burned about 3500, so there was still a deficit. Whatever, just not a very big one. I felt a bit out of control, like I had to eat some salty/sweet combos fast. It was weird. OVER. DONE.
As I finish my smoothie I am planning for a gymbitchslap this afternoon. It is a great way to escape the heat, maybe I will even jump in the pool for some laps after the cardio explosion. We will see.
Sorry about the boring post. Sometimes life is just kind of regular!