
Today wrapped up a photo legacy of our (former) puppy, and his first year of being a royal douche bag... When I walked into the back room today, and saw this hot mess- I couldn't resist looking back at the last year in photos of STEWIE ON TOP.

Lulu is no longer afforded the ability to lounge in the prime spots. If Stewie decides he would like to lay there- HE IS GOING TO LAY THERE. This was taken around March.

This picture was from November of last year, and I actually was so amused then that I
posted about it!

I really thought that this habit would die with his growth, but now at almost 70 pounds he still finds Lulu to be a worthy bed. It makes me laugh because Lulu is ripped with muscles, and the strength of 10,000 Chihuahuas, but she doesn't know how to apply it. Judging from the looks of misery, and shame, in each picture- I assume she doesn't enjoy it.
If you can believe it, Stewie's ears are naturally erect. They are actually larger in size than a donkey scaled down to his size. It is hard to look at them sometimes because they express his emotions, and can flutter around like hummingbird wings. We adopted him at 10 pounds and he is almost 70 at his first birthday (help).