Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bore Ring...

BORING. These are the longest, most boring days ever. Working on getting a house ready to sell make for a low level of consistently frustrating, boring, pressure filled hours. A retarded amount of trips to your local home improvement store (whichever you like), and you usually go about three times as many- only if you had remembered your list, or grabbed the thing you were there for in the first place. I guess that is why I am so bored with everything right now.

I decided to weigh in at the month mark (September 10th), and don't have serious expectations... Although I say that now, I am sure I will beat myself up in some way when the results come in.

The brother-inlaw leaves tomorrow morning. Phew*

There is a BIG post coming soon, I think around Saturday... I am pecking away at it little by little. It is kind of a big deal!!