Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I will take any of them...

I ended up having a successful weekend, but I completely forgot to post about it. There was a brain push on Sunday afternoon to get myself ready for my child development test, and I kind of lost track of life!

Blah. I am feeling rather drained today. I am having trouble eating during the day, and tonight for the first time I am feeling nauseous just to try to choke down dinner. I have had "perfect" eating behavior during the day for the past year, but lately I have been eating less than ever. When I get home I am usually ravenous... tonight-not so much.

Anyway. I had a great weekend that seemed to balance out my digestive issues, but now I am back to being in a "bind"? I am fucking tired of it.

Crap! I am grumpy because I am tired, and full of information about the histology of osseous tissue (bone). Goodnight.