So! I will catch up tomorrow after a midterm and a meeting with my paper assigning teacher!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
TIme for a quickie!
PAPER WRITING! WARNING! I thought I would update... I seem to be in a never ending swamp of school work! I lost a pound this week... I think it is more but to spare you a TMI (too much info) moment I won't go into exactly why... except I have been enjoying the thrills of black beans, prunes and olive oil! HA! That really didn't shield you from what I am getting at. Anyway. I am pretty sure that when everything gets moving again I will be lower than 312 pounds but I am going to wait until next week to find out... it will actually be a boost if my number is even higher next week! I am not thrilled but not disappointed either. The slow movement towards 300 continues...