I hadn't planned on weighing until the 10th, but today at the doctor it was requested that I weigh. I usually don't weigh at the doctor, but I had not stepped on their scale since August of last year.
I went home to check on the weight I saw there... and 277 remains. I might have lost four pounds at the 10th of August weigh-in, but in the last nineteen days there has been no progress. I guess there can be progress claimed, but not in the weight loss department. I did not gain during the most stressful time EVER! The problem is that I wanted to lose in spite of the stress.
Okay and we are done with the whine.
I took the afternoon and evening off from working on the house yesterday, and the entire day off today. It was FANTASTIC. My husband and I even loosened up enough today to have some fun and be goofy. It was nice... it takes a lot to get to that point these days, and I really enjoyed it. It was almost like we were "newly in love" for a few minutes.
Hey. Friends. Thanks for the support from yesterday's post... It made me feel better to hear your thoughts and feelings on the subject.